Please read these notes about our goods and our mail order service before ordering goods online.
- All our goods are handmade and natural variations will occur. Fabric patterns vary widely and we cannot guarantee to supply fabrics precisely matching the patterns shown on our website. We always do our best to supply similar patterns. If you need to match an existing sample, we will try to find a matching fabric for you.
- The items available for online sale are only a selection of our wide-ranging stock of individual items. If you have any particular requirements, please feel free to contact us or visit our shop.
- All orders submitted through our web site are subject to availability. We try to indicate out of stock items on our web site. If an item you require is shown as out of stock, please enquire anyway. We may be able to obtain the item for you or give some idea when it will be available.
- We accept all major credit cards and will take details by telephone or you can order online through Paypal - you don't need a Paypal account to do this.
- We accept payments in UK pounds sterling only. For credit card payments these will be converted to local currency by your bank and this will normally incur a commission charge.
- We will do our best to send goods as quickly as possible but we cannot make any guarantees regarding delivery dates. Delivery within the UK is made by second-class post and will normally take about 3 days from despatch.
- DUE TO POSTAGE INCREASES, OUR MINIMUM ORDER IS £7.50
- All sales from this website are subject to English law.
- If you have read the above, and feel that we have supplied you with something which was not as we described it on the website, then you can return it. We will happily issue you with a credit note minus the postage and packing costs.